 Off-Topic / Debate / 4738
    tm's and web browsers —Todd Lehman
   (...) The parallel is that it's hypocritical for someone to openly bastardize other product names and not expect others to bastardize one's own names, or at least to preach non-bastardization of one's own names while openly bastardizing other names. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: tm's and web browsers —Dan Boger
   On Fri, 10 Mar 2000 18:13:04 GMT Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote concerning 'tm's and web browsers': (...) after having to killall netscape once too many, I decided to try out mozilla - and so far, I do kinda like it... I think it's faster (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)