 Off-Topic / Debate / 4719
  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) intend (...) do (...) saved. (...) don't (...) I think his point was relating to those Christians who believe that the saving is something for the afterlife. In that case, he's mostly right. Of course he's (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) Yeah, I figured that was his point, but by claiming to know that not one of the christians knows they are saved, he's claiming knowledge without factual evidence to back it up - i.e. he believes that, just as they believe they're saved. James (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)