 Off-Topic / Debate / 4653
    Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods? —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Larry, (...) Wow, Larry, that sounds more leftist than Libertarian. I hope there will still be room for us "obnoxious Christians" in Libertopia (Liberatopia? SP?), or will we be banned as well? Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Religious freedom in Libertopia (Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Wasn't intended that way. I think your conventional rightist bias may be coloring your read. Reminder, I was speaking hypothetically. I'd never advocate shutting down a religion because some members of it misused it to effect tyranny. That (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Religious freedom in Libertopia (Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods? —Scott Edward Sanburn
   (...) Me, having a rightist bias? Never! ; ) Actually, I have had a lot of leftist professors say this before, so that is where it is coming from. Very enraging, to say the least. If I read wrong, my apologies. (...) Heh, if only the gun control (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)