 Off-Topic / Debate / 4638
  Re: Is God gay? (was Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?)

(...) <snip> Somewhere we have a pamphlet about all this but I gave it to Liz and so I don't remember where it is. I'll try and find it and type some of them in for you, but I've no intention of typing in the whole thing :-). The only one I remember (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Is God gay? (was Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?)

(...) If you tell me a bit about it I'll try to source it from my side of the Pacific Pond. I'm still interested in the response to the other verses I cited, as one of them specifically mentions "homosexual offenders". (...) Most of which make (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)