 Off-Topic / Debate / 4632
  Re: Is God gay? (was Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Peter Callaway writes: (much snippage, excepting the passage references cited as advocating against homosexuality) (...) I can't address most of these, as my memory is horrible, and I don't have a bible handy, but I will (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Is God gay? (was Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?)

(...) And the fact that my tent isn't x cubits long and y cubits high, and I prefer to shake hands on an agreement rather than carve up an ox and walk through the middle of it means that most of the Levitical laws I don't practice. Jesus stated that (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Is God gay? (was Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?)

(...) <snipped list> (...) Well, for all intents and purposes, all of Leviticus is given equal weight. So if you are going to cite it as a source for correct behavior, you should either cite it as a single work, or disregard it, IMHO. Either (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)