 Off-Topic / Debate / 4594
    Re: Can God lie? (was: Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?) —Ed Jones
   (...) the (...) Well, since there is no god, it would be hard for him to come down. The whole bible is a lie, its the world's best selling fiction novel. (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        God is a lie? (was Re: Can God lie?) —Ben Roller
   (...) Hey now, we're not letting the hard line fundamentalists get away with statements like that without anything to back it up. It's fine (with me) if you believe that, but to say it here you should at least give reasons that we can debate. Ben (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)