 Off-Topic / Debate / 4557
  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) I think the point of those religions is that you believe in it because it's true, not because you are afraid of your god. Ben Roller (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) it (...) Point well taken. How do you base what you believe is true? On what fits your current lifestyle best? I met a woman once who told me she believed in reincarnation just because she felt like it. She was a "Good Lutheran." (her words) (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)