 Off-Topic / Debate / 4519
4518  |  4520
Subject:
Library vs Internet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 17:18:50 GMT

From Erik Olsen's sig:
Support your local library. Don't use the Internet.

Do both. I go through 6-10 library books a week as well as heavy net
use. But I don't watch TV.

Kevin
---
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/
Subscribe to my Lego auction mailing list:
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/Legopartsales?referer=1