 Off-Topic / Debate / 4433
Re: Mormon bashing again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 21:26:14 GMT

Finally, who came up with this dumb analogy? This really gets around:

Bill wrote:
things like Columbine? Animals do these types of things. It's normal for
animals to do these types of things.

Silly. Animals kill weaker animals to eat them! Stop calling the
animals sinful, too. It's right for the lions to eat the lambs, but animals
are not suicidal maniacs.

-Erik

P.S. I might have had something relevant to Mormons but I forgot what it was.

Actually, back on the farm, we had a couple of roosters who wanted to kill
each other.  Not for the purpose of eating each other, but for control, I
think.  They would fight to the death if we'd let them.