 Off-Topic / Debate / 4431
  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) Christians (...) I'm not sure what the Crusades has to do with my statement. Oh, wait, I think you are reading it as two seperate statements. The Muslims converted all those except Jews and Christians by the sword because they were followers (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) Yep! My goof. Sorry about the confusion. See, I had this most interesting conversation with an associate last month, and it's still fresh in my mind. The person I was talking with was absolutely convinced that indiscriminate violence is (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)