 Off-Topic / Debate / 4365
    Re: Mormon bashing again —Ben Roller
   (...) ... (...) Maybe they thought that life was so terrible that death was better than the hell that was their life. For some people nowhere is a better place. Not that I think they were non-religious, I just don't think that their statement (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Mormon bashing again —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) believed (...) A valid oservation. You may well be right, but then they were pretty messed up to do what they did. Logical thought doesn't seem to have been their long suit. I do think it indicates that they weren't raised in a religious (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)