 Off-Topic / Debate / 4356
Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 02:20:08 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:
Ah, but the Ten Commandments are MORE than an example of the basic
principles, here they are for reference:

   1 - Thou shalt have no other God's before me.

Hmm, I never thought about this one too much before the MS vs. DOJ case, but

Urrp, I mean the "DOJ vs. MS" case!

--Todd

does this mean that there are in fact other gods besides "God" and that He
desires to cultivate and maintain a monopoly in His target market?

--Todd