 Off-Topic / Debate / 4349
Re: Mormon bashing again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 23:18:54 GMT

Wow, I think this is my first post to .debate...

<snipped a bunch of stuff>

Unfortunately, too much has been deemed permissable
in the very name of God - murder, slavery, racism.

Very true. Still doesn't change who He is, just proves who we are.

Well said. :)  I've enjoyed reading your responses; keep up the good work.

Joel

Bill