 Off-Topic / Debate / 4320
Re: Mormon bashing again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 19:09:31 GMT

WOOHOO!  Greetings Jeremy.  I'm a recent convert, coming up on my one-year
mark (April 25th), and preparing to go on a mission.  If anyone cares to
"flame" Mormons here, they'll have me to deal with as well.  =)  Of course,
this really isn't the place for a religious discussion, so if anyone does want
to discuss this topic, feel free to e-mail me.

I agree, the Church seems to get a bad name despite all of the good things it
does.  I think a lot of religious groups have that problem, but I must say,
most of the arguments against the LDS Church I've heard don't hold much water.

Well, if there are any other members who care to reveal themselves, feel free
to e-mail me!

Aaron