 Off-Topic / Debate / 4294
  Re: Quiet in here

(...) Well, most Americans believe that as well, but some of us have foolish optimism every now and then! : ) Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) Page -> (URL) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Quiet in here

(...) In response to both of you I would say that the pessimism should not be expected and that the optimism is not foolish. Our "system" is very unique here. The "system" is great, the current bunch who occupy it may not be. Yet I still have faith (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Quiet in here

Bill, (...) Bill, I was just throwing a mild jest at Selçuk, I am a pessimist anyway, but I have run into so many people that have this attitude, it is hard sometimes, especially when you dabble in politics as much as I do. (...) I agree! : ) I have (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)