 Off-Topic / Debate / 4286
    Re: Noise Level —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Larry, (...) Why? Sometimes, it just seems so pointless, futile, and just makes me upset. I prefer talking about LEGO rather than politics sometimes. It calms the nerves when there aren't so many debates for me, at least. Scott S. (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Noise Level —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well that's true. It seems we've dredged up the same old arguments. I'd rather that the thread i kicked off focus on the mechanics of the campaign rather than ideologies but one can't control one's thread. I used to get Campaigns and (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Noise Level —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Larry, (...) Hmm.... I am not a huge fan of the entire political process, I am not a huge fan of anything in politics, really. I pick my sides and the people I support, I never even got involved really until I started seeing how screwed up things (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)