 Off-Topic / Debate / 4283
  Re: Quiet in here

(...) In California, you remain a member of your party until you re-register. I don't know if it varies from state to state, it probably can, but I don't know if it actually does. California is a winner-take-all state: you win by one vote, you get (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Quiet in here

(...) In Texas, the system is very simple. There is no "register under a party." You just register to vote, period. The registration is good for two years and automatically renews. You can register by mail, by picking up and filling a simple form (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)