 Off-Topic / Debate / 423
Re: Frog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 02:01:01 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <36c2d88b.5143265@lugnet.com>...
On Tue, 9 Feb 1999 23:11:03 GMT, "Tim McSweeney"
<tim##NO_SPAM##@ams.co.nz> wrote:

What are you implying? that I am a brain in a vat?  Are you the scientist?
Did you eat my body?

Yes, that's it. I disconnected you from your body, and gave your brain
net access. All for the purpose of eating you, while still giving the
illusion of you being alive.

Jasper

So you are to blame for these headaches I get.

I hope you are looking after my body,  I may have taken it for granted but I
felt kind of sentimental about it, we had some good times that body and I.

Actually.... How long ago did you snatch by body?   Which of my memories a
"real"  (there's a question to stump the philosophers amongst us.)

What's a reference ion?  Is it like the standard meter? an Ion to measure
all other ions against :)

Tim