 Off-Topic / Debate / 4194
Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 00:49:22 GMT

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000 02:22:04 GMT, "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com>
wrote:

I don't think that increasing the coverage to amounts that would leave very
few people needing extra insurance would add more than a buck or two to the
ticket cost (how much baggage loss is there per ticket? It can't be very

Hah!

much, and if it is, the airlines need better handling systems).

Friends who travel regularly suggest the percentage is around 10-20%.

And yes, they need better baggage-handling. But who is going to pay
for that?

Oh, and one tip: Never Ever leave old routing-tags on your bags if you
want them to go where they're supposed to. Conversely, if you're going
for the free cheap suit provided to First Class passengers losing
luggage, by all means leave all the tags you can muster on them.

Jasper