 Off-Topic / Debate / 4021
    Re: Larry isn't amusing —Bruce Schlickbernd
    (...) The preceeding line did not appear in Larry's original message, and the way it appears it seems to be written by him. This is not the case. I'm not quite sure how it got there, but I have double-checked, and he did not say it. I wish to (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        This whole thread isn't amusing any more... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Thank you. (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)