 Off-Topic / Debate / 4021
Re: Larry isn't amusing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 23:34:55 GMT

Okay, you can respond to this and say whatever you want.

The preceeding line did not appear in Larry's original message, and the way it
appears it seems to be written by him.  This is not the case.  I'm not quite
sure how it got there, but I have double-checked, and he did not say it.

I wish to apoligize for this inaccuracy.

Bruce