 Off-Topic / Debate / 3902
  Fix Or Repair Daily (was: Re: Lego in Chevy Venture)

(trying desperately to pull back on-topic) A Ford would be built outta Megablocks. A Chevy would be built out of Tyco. A Toyota would be built out of LEGO!!! (I miss my Tyco, but I won't trade my lego for it.) --Colin (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Fix Or Repair Daily (was: Re: Lego in Chevy Venture)

(...) You posted this in off-topic... So you're off-topic in .off-topic. Being on-topic is expressly off-topic in off-topic. Confused yet? (...) ITYM: Any GM or Ford cars would be built outta Mecabloks. Any Japanese cars would be built outta Tyco. A (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)