 Off-Topic / Debate / 3879
Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 13:20:13 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote:

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000 13:24:16 GMT, "Scott E. Sanburn"
<ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote:

No, I think you give corporations too much credit in terms of their
power, and you don't seem to care how much power the government has. I

Stop putting words into my mouth.

You do then, as well.

And you didn't even answer the question in the first place.

You mean it wasn't rhetorical? Besides, I did answer. Any big
corporation has the power to do so. Just not legally.

I asked how many companies do you know that did break into your house,
etc. You said they have the power to, to which I disagree. You never
answered the  first question anyway, which is which companies do so? I
know of only one agency: the government.

Scott S.