 Off-Topic / Debate / 3825
Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:35:45 GMT

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:09:34 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

I would tend to say both are equally valid. However governments have
monopoly on the initiation of the use of force, while corporations are
limited in what similar powers they can have, or so one would hope.

Which is why you need said government fairly strong to be able to make
sure those corporations _don't_ start doing things like that.

Jasper