 Off-Topic / Debate / 3731
Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 01:14:31 GMT

I agree - the person who takes freedom for granted has different knowledge or
opinions, as to how valuable it is, than someone who craves freedom.

"Freedom is something you assume...you wait for someone to try to take it away
from you, and the degree to which you resist is the degree to which you are
free"  (U. Utah Phillips/Ani Difranco "Fellow Workers")

James Powell