 Off-Topic / Debate / 3702
Re: 24hour Amnesty on personal comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 22:49:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

Well, I sometimes wonder why I contribute at all to off topic. It always
seems to be the same. Maybe I will avoid off topic for at least 24
hours, and concentrate on why were are the: the brick.

Basically it is just supposed to be a fun self-regulartory idea, it's not
saying that people can't make comments if they wish, but that (2 so far!)
people have made a pledge to try not to make personal comments.

I'd hate to think I'd stopped anyone from posting :(

Richard