 Off-Topic / Debate / 3689
    Government vs Corporations - Was: (Re: Art Debate) —Scott Edward Sanburn
   (...) Yes, I know about this, and have read about it in history class. I was talking about present day examples. I think this century has been instrumental in cleaning up the abuses of corporations in the early days, such as above. Compare a GM (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Government vs Corporations - Was: (Re: Art Debate) —James Brown
   (...) You are wrong. In my case, at least, I don't think that. What I *do* think is that corporations will take whatever advantages they are allowed to take, just as governments will. Libertarian theory does not account for this, to my satisfaction. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)