 Off-Topic / Debate / 368
Re: More religion (sort of) (was Re: More Clinton )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 17:45:34 GMT

Jasper Janssen writes:
On Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:13:58 GMT, "James Brown"
<galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote:

I don't know... I think it's pretty safe to say we don't need to wait until • we
open the box to determine the state of the fishies existence...just listen • for
the sound of a satisified cat. :)

The box is sound, light & air proof. In fact, the material used is
impervious to any Electromagnetic radiation. Otherwise, the first
particle/photon that it emitted and that would happen to collide with
either the observer, or cause something to collide with observer,
would constitute a measurement in the sense that the collapse of the
Schroedinger Wave eqaution would happen immediately.

Japser

Sigh..I should have taken it to .fun

I am well aware of the various aspects of the Shroedinger theorum, I was merely
attempting some humor.  Mea Culpa, it won't happen again.(1)

1: if this sounds a bit snide, that's because it is.  I haven't had my coffee
yet.