 Off-Topic / Debate / 3661
Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 20:11:11 GMT

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000 21:48:49 GMT, "John DiRienzo"
<ig88888888@stlnet.com> wrote:

  I live in a city. You must be right, I am blind, because I have never
seen a child without a home here.  They must hide very well.

If you don't look, you won't see them. I've seen homeless children
_here_. In the Netherlands. Where there are charities _and_
government-sponsored institutions _galore_ to mtake care of them.

Denying reality won't make it go away.

Jasper