 Off-Topic / Debate / 3651
  Re: Libertarian stuff

Dave, (...) Tell me if this is wrong, but this discussion seems to imply that our current school system is completely neutral on things, which is not the case, based on what I know. Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net Systems (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Libertarian stuff

Scott: (...) If that's what I implied, it was unintentional. Actually, your argument about a liberal-leaning school (or any -leaning school) supports my concerns about a Libertopian school system, simply changing the flavor of the -leaning! Dave! (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)