 Off-Topic / Debate / 3646
Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 17:57:24 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John DiRienzo writes:

Agreed - that seems to be a general pattern, but there are other ways to
attain freedom, not neccessarily similar or dissimilar to Libertarianism.

Do tell. I'm listening.

If I ever figure out all of the details I'll be sure to let you know.

LOL

Yep, that was a cop-out pure and simple.. as I've already stated in that
thread.

Anyway, I have tried to make up for that with
<http://www.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=3626>, if you'd like to help me pick
out the holes in that, then I'd be more than happy to take the heat for a
while.

Cheers,
Richard