 Off-Topic / Debate / 3629
Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 12:10:19 GMT

Dave Schuler wrote in message ...
Well, whatever form it may be, it is still the same. My point is that
whether you talk about providing health care, being prevented from
having health care, etc., someone still has to pay for it. Whether that
be the government, or individuals.

D'oh!  I forgot to address that!  With "not being prevented from obtaining
health care" I was trying to avoid implying that "the people" should pick • up
the bill.  My oversight!

   Great point, Dave!  The people should have nothing to do with it.  Let
the cows pay for it.  Or maybe the mice will pick up the tab.  But,
absolutely, positively don't let the people pay for anything!

--
   Have fun!
   John