 Off-Topic / Debate / 361
Re: More religion (sort of) (was Re: More Clinton )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 13:42:12 GMT

Jesse Long wrote:
<good fish explanation>

Anyway, what
I say was a new thing: one of those Darwin things being eaten by a larger
fish that had the word "God" in the middle.  Kind of a "you're clever but
we're more clever" kind of thing.

Well, there are two kinds. That one, which makes me chuckle, and another
one which substitutes TRUTH as the word in the middle on the larger
fish.

THAT one makes me steam. The first is clever. The second is arrogant, as
it asserts "revealed truth" to actually be true. IMNSHO.