 Off-Topic / Debate / 3580
  Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

(...) I think a large part of what I'm reacting to is the concept that these will be profit-driven organizations, perhaps sponsored by large corporations looking for more skilled workers. That seems dangerous -- have you seen Disney's Pocahontas? (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

(...) I haven't seen Pocahontas. Why should the organizations necessarily be run by corporations? They aren't now. Even so, what is necessarily wrong with organizations run by buisiness? Buisiness is more accountable than the government (for (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)