 Off-Topic / Debate / 3559
Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 02:46:11 GMT

Matthew Miller wrote in message ...
John DiRienzo <ig88888888@stlnet.com> wrote:
  Its funny, though, that you don't know what a right is.  At least I • think
its funny.  I'll get back to ya, if you're lucky.

Wow. I didn't realize what a jerk you were before.

   Thank you for noticing.  And you probably didn't realize what a jerk you
were, before, either.  The reason I've been so impolite in these past few
posts (moreso than is typical for my normally cynical self) is because every
post (from you and others) I read in this thread that was against what I
believe has been filled with sarcasm and ridicule.  And, mostly you have
taken mine or others words out of context and made a crack at them.  I will
stop acting like a jerk if you do.
   Read more than the first sentence.  Try to open your mind a little to the
whole concept.  Its not simple, by any means, and applying backwards (1) PC
thinking of today (or 1914, if you can find any difference) just won't make
it comprehendible.  The entire premise is something you are unaccustomed to,
it will take time and effort to digest.  And then, if you still have these
petty arguments, which I can find the flaws in every time, but hate wasting
my time doing so, we'll deal with that then.

1 - it is, try to figure out why with what you've been shown, before I spell
it out.  Thats going to take me some time (I've read at least 5,000 pages on
this line of thinking, and multiples more on the opposition's). If you can't
read less than a paragraph without snapping out with commie gibberish, you
aren't going to be able to follow the whole thing, and there isn't a point
in me spending my time on you.
--
   Have fun!
   John