 Off-Topic / Debate / 3529
    Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?] —Scott Edward Sanburn
   (...) Ugh, no global government, please! Ours is bad enough, thank you very much! I would love to see that monster come out. Speaking of the Bible, Matt, did you ever read Revelations? The one world government? (...) Corporations are private (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?] —Matthew Miller
   (...) Yes, and I've seen other such texts. I certainly wouldn't want a one-world government like that, and that's not what I'm advocating at all! (...) Ok, now we're back to the rights discussion. I don't see how a corporation gets the right to do (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)