 Off-Topic / Debate / 3514
  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

(...) And that is very sad. How should we approach it? Different opinions can swell here, but another debate, yet again... (...) Hmm... it sounded like that. But I digress, I have been called stupid, naive, so many times by leftist elitists that it (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

(...) Yes, how to construct a good society is an important issue. I think that the property rights discussion may eventually get there in a few months. *grin* You're welcome to join in or follow along. (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

(...) "Leftist elitist"? Bit of a contradiction-in-terms, don't you think? Here's an idea, drop all the gratuitous namecalling and actually _reason_. Jasper (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)