 Off-Topic / Debate / 3505
Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:45:20 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

Where did you find one of *those*?  I've never seen one, except as a plate in a book.

I think it was in one of my classes, showing the history of drug laws.
Sociology, perhaps?

Scott S.

Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator/CAD Operator-Affiliated Engineers ->
http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html