 Off-Topic / Debate / 3455
Re: Libitarian guff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 15:10:24 GMT

<Fo1y8z.Mr9@lugnet.com> <38781DD3.4545ED6B@voyager.net>

Ah, so the charities are like a mini dollar-electable government?

Wait.  Wouldn't that make you status quo guys happy?  Our government is
a dollar-electable government.

Chris