 Off-Topic / Debate / 345
  Re: Impeachment

(...) I did some digging and I could not find it either. Well, somebody ELSE said it was, and I should have verified it before I alleged. But I'd be willing to bet (since you can't call me on it, they're all dead now) that what I outlined was what (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: High Crimes and Misdemeaners (was Impeachment)

I think you're right, although it seems to imply that a president could be impeached for jaywalking. The upshot appears to be that whatever the House and Senate consider impeachable is impeachable. as evah, John C. (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)