 Off-Topic / Debate / 3442
  Re: ("life affirming" == "no initiation of force") == "all rigihts are property rights"?

(...) Me: Right R exists. You: Right R interferes with property rights and therefore can't exist. Me: Wait, you haven't show that property rights exist. You: Yes I did; it's proven because (of a string of logic assuming) R doesn't exist. That's (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: ("life affirming" == "no initiation of force") == "all rigihts are property rights"?

(...) Again, I'm not sure that I agreed that I had to show property rights exist... Let's put a pin in this whole discussion and go back a level. I may start a new thread and come back to this one when (if) we've satisfied what I feel the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)