 Off-Topic / Debate / 3402
Re: Libertarian theory and altruism (was: some incorrectly spelled thing not worth repeating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 05:04:32 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
What system, other than libertarianism, can deliver on simplification of
taxation and regulation?

Authoritarian fascism. (Not that I'm comparing ANYTHING to Nazis, Jasper.
*grin*) It's ALL regulated. 100% simple.