 Off-Topic / Debate / 3400
    Re: Libertarian theory and altruism (was: some incorrectly spelled thing not worth repeating —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well, no. I believe that I can demonstrate why a collective will always fail, no matter how different the system, unless you can repeal cause and effect. (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Libertarian theory and altruism (was: some incorrectly spelled thing not worth repeating —Matthew Miller
   (...) I'd rather you demonstrate to me why property is 1) a natural right and 2) the only natural right. Then we'll come back to this one. :) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Libertarian theory and altruism —Larry Pieniazek
   I agree, let's put a pin in it for now. Let's start a new thread for that one. Until Todd fixes cnews, if we post in the thread where you discussed my life affirming post and agreed that initiating force is unacceptable, but didn't see the link to (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Libertarian theory and altruism —Frank Filz