 Off-Topic / Debate / 3363
Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 14:35:24 GMT

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000 17:15:14 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

No, in other words, you're not moving this discussion forward because
you're not doing what you committed to do, accept my premise and try to
refute this particular point using it.

For one thing, I did not commit to refuting this particular point
within your basic premise. That was another thread.

For another, I said there that I would accept your basic premise that
"all rights are property rights"

You're trying to turn that into accepting the premise that "government
is evil and should be abolished completely".

Whatever indeed. Move the discussion forward or give up.

Every time I try to make a decent argument, you either don't reply or
snip everything and attack the weakest argument among the bunch.

I guess I will just give up, since you don't actually seem interested
in discussing anything that may not agree with your limited worldview.

Jasper