 Off-Topic / Debate / 3325
    Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?] —Frank Filz
   (...) You have a point, however, I think we are on the verge (if not already over the cliff) of having a market which will again support good art. This is due to the internet. With the minimal cost of distribution, who cares what the mass market (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?] —Jasper Janssen
   (...) B&N is a better online bookseller than amazon, IMHO. Especially their OOP/secondhand books. As far as online publishing by the author is concerned, I refer you to the messages posted to rec.arts.sf.composition by Gene Steinberg. Jasper (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)