 Off-Topic / Debate / 3290
    Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Matt, (...) Yes, but without the Declaration, we would have no Constitution, or Bill of Rights. Clearly the intent of the Founding Fathers is here.. but this isn't what I was talking about. (...) I think that the Constitution outlined the concept of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party —Matthew Miller
   (...) You're against health care, housing, and education? My goodness, in that case I'm certainly proud to be a leftist. (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)