 Off-Topic / Debate / 3249
Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 03:31:45 GMT

Wow, I guess this most be where most leftists think health-care is a
right, much less anything else (Housing, etc.) I can imagine if the UN

Many rights are things we as a society make up. (As opposed to being somehow
natural or god-given.) That doesn't mean that they're not good ideas! Why
isn't it good to say that all people deserve be taken care of when they're
sick?

Did you also notice that in the background, there are wonderful little
words like peace, etc. I am surprised they don't have diversity in there as
well.

Oh wow, "peace". What a terrible thing! We certainly can't have that!