 Off-Topic / Debate / 3188
Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 02:11:28 GMT

On Sun, 2 Jan 2000 21:59:17 GMT, "John DiRienzo"
<ig88888888@stlnet.com> wrote:

  So, you hate Thomas Edison because you've been shocked before?  That
makes sense.  You hate him because he bent the rules to fit his needs.  Your
anger seems misplaced.

Reading for comprehension isn't your best subject, I see?

Neither is proper snipping when replying, apparently.

  Perhaps the wrong person got the reward and the fame, but perhaps you
shot JFK (and Lincoln, too).  I don't want to argue about him, but I would
like to live in a world, where the proper people are rewarded for the fruits
of their labors and where more people feel inclined to labor.

Nice try. I will not be baited this time.

Jasper