 Off-Topic / Debate / 3147
  Civil Liberty Resources

I've not nosed around much on about.com so I can't say how it's organized, or who decides what is what. But I did stumble across this: (URL) "guide" for this area seems to be pretty much aligned with my way of thinking, it was actually a bit eerie (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Civil Liberty Resources

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <386EEC00.A6E836A1@v...er.net>... (...) Good read. The only quibble I would have is the statement: "Marriages have traditionally been sanctioned in formal style by organized religion, and there is no significant (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)