 Off-Topic / Debate / 3086
Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 19:09:54 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jasper Janssen writes:
On Fri, 31 Dec 1999 03:48:20 GMT, "John DiRienzo"
<ig88888888@stlnet.com> wrote:
Jasper Janssen wrote in message <38728079.753103163@lugnet.com>...

I wouldn't mind too much, personally, if there were at least legal
ways to get the stuff under medical prescription. AT least that would
be a step in the right direction?

  Well, there are legal ways, and it seems like a step in the wrong
direction to me, but I am not entirely sure about it.  The drug is still
regulated by the government, and the black market still exists - neither of

AFAIK, various opiates are legally available on prescription (though
not heroin, let alone crack (am I mizing the two groups up here?),
IIRC), but coca-derivatives aren't.

Yes, you crossed categories - "crack" is a form of cocaine, obviously
a coca-derived drug and not an opiate.

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"